Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Monday, July 31, 2006

james2285

james2285 well the vacarion was great bad timing on her bodys part made for lots of BJs for me. She saw me new shades and swimsuite and laughed and said you put that on my card didn't you. lol
anyway i got a good tan going as we spent some time helping out make a wish children and other bullshit like that. My girlfriend says i could not be with her just for her money or her body as i get along with the kids so well. i say bullshit i'm doing it all for the money and the pussy.

i called my wife today and she asked it she could stay a couple of extra days i said sure she could leaves me more time to play house with my mistress

i am such a bastard

they were giving away tickets to david lee roth concert tonight i think i'll suprize my gf with them tonight she likes the old fart and i'll be such a thoughtful and sweet guy again. yes i'll probably get laid again.

the shit has to hit the fan sooner or later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home