Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Monday, June 19, 2017

Wedding

Wow my oldest son is married. For me it was easy rent a tuxedo arrange the rehearsal dinner and show up at the church on time. I did cry at the church and during the first dance. My son picked honey bee, I do so wish Patty could have been there. I still miss her. I drove the happy couple to the airport 3am but got them there and wished them well.
Personally I think that they are too immature but we'll see.
My late in laws were there for the ceremony but left the reception before the first dance I might ask some questions about that. Or just let them die off they're 90 after all.
Had my brother and family over for Father's Day it was good. Susan gets along great with my big fat bitchy sister in law and that allows us all to get along better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home