Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Wednesday

 Woke up way too early. There are no waves for the past few days but I feel like a dam is being filled behind me. Like the spillways have been closed and the only release will be catastrophic. That is very negative I know but it’s what it feels like at the moment. 

Grandkids day. Hopefully I can keep myself together. 


The spillways are leaking and the Dam is cracking a bit. 

I managed to pull it all I just switched into grampa mode I guess  Archie is very cute and plays like a regular toddler  Miles on the outside hand hasn’t quite come into his own personally yet  I’m no psychologist but the kid has a lot of phobias a hang ups already.

Anyway it’s a pump day and that’ll feel good  I’ll keep moving forward. Towards what? 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home