Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Monday, August 07, 2006

well i played like everything was normal when the wife got back and she didn't say a thing so we unpacked the truck and she and the kids told me all about the trip. I pushed my luck and well she must have been horny or somthin becaus she draged me into the bedroom and fucked the shit out of me.

Next morning i told my gf i had som stuff to do w my dad and spent the day being family guy. but i could see her in the evening.

when i got there expecting all hell to break loose she draged me into the bedroom and also proceded to fuck me till i was exhausted. held her for a couple of hours and then left and went home (showered) and crawled in bed with my wife. O yea it was my weding aniversary as well.

can i be any more of a bastard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home