Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Took the gf dinner after work yestday on the way home. got home cuddled w the the wife for a while till she went out to class. Cooked som dinner for my kids worked on project with my oldest and went to the gf house. We ran som errands and shit and when we got back i showered and well she sucked me hard and we fucked our brains out. we cuddled for a while while she studied and just before i left for the night she twiddled herself and i played w her nips she had what sounded like a good gasm I was hard again by then so i balled her som more didnt cum but it felt good. kissed her gdby and went home cralled in bed w the wife and suprizingly went t sleep. How can a bastard like me sleep after a night like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home