Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Thursday, January 20, 2011

whats wrong with me

what indeed is fucking wrong with me. i am getting flirty emails from a candidate at my volunteer gig daily just like when i started with the gf. not replying this time tho. and im going to keep my distance on monday. the last thing i need is another girlfriend. fucked up in the head is what i am for even talking to her

rode the bike to work almost got creamed when a truck ran a red light this morn. even a coworker saw it and asked who that was . idk didnt miss me by much so there is hope yet ill get offed before spring

INSANE BASTARD

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

flat tire at lunch put a new one last night rode today
goin to gf tonite
idiot

INSANE STUPID DUMB ASS BASTARD

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home