Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Thursday, January 06, 2011

flat tire

got a flat tire yesterday on the bike got a ride to my house with a co worker towed it back to my gariage and fixed it but too snowy to ride today.

brother comming in this weekend takin his kids skiing.

went grocery shopping with the wife last night. you would have thought i was taking her on a holliday she was so happy. i think it just makes her more in love with me and i hate myself more and more each day.

gota pick up the boy today and take him to church for confermation lessions.

STILL INSANE BASTARD

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o yea been listen to country songs lately cheatin killin and such
last time i did this i was very verrrrry close to suicide. maybee soon ill put myself out of everyones misery

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home