Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Saturday, November 24, 2012

in fl w dad gonna take him to the keys tomorrow for his birthday he's 80 and not the sharpest tool anymore. Not that I'm all that sharp myself got Robbed in broad daylight at a rest stop in Georgia. Swindled all the gas money I had  . Dumb ass that I am I just handed it too them with the idea of double or triple Ing the money three of them one took the money one wrestled with me and one pulled out a knife sit all happened so effin fast.its not enough to make or break us its just so classic ly stupid guys giving away money just bring all you can and he'll give you an equal amount... The alarms were going off in my mind but greed took over and they got the cash with a card shell game. I was the perfect mark sleepy just awoke from a bennadril nap and an authority figure (dad; he's still my dad after all) telling me to do it.fucking dumb ass insane bastard. Still lesson learned and got the o'l man here safe he doesn't know really what happened. . Dutifully called both the wife and gf when we got here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home