Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

well now the lies are really rolling out now as friday i said a friend of mine died in an wierd accident so that on monday i could tell the gf i had to go to the funeral home in the afternoon and told the wife i need to go in the evening. that is sooo fked up i know. I got laid twice though. I was a little scared when i got to the gf house though because she started to go down on me and i thought there would be som smell left over from doing the wife but she sucked and played w me then proceded to f she cums lots and lots of times im envious somtimes but after that a little cuddling (the price i pay for the great sex w her) she made me dinner and she read som book to me while played w her body. promptly got up at 10:23 got dressed and whent back home and cralled in bed with the wife.

wow can i really be such a bastard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home