Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Saturday, May 17, 2008

so im saying goodby to the wife this morning and just as i say I love You. the gf calls and of course i have my headset is in and it automaticly answers so she hears I love You as well.

Saying i love you to both women at the same time is the ultimate in betrayal i think.

I thought my heart was going to stop felt like it did for a second or two, wish it had really. Topped out the speedo on the bike this morning 140mph+ the freeway was nearly empty and well i was just ina kinda death take me mood i guess. on the plus side i got to work on time.

Think God is watching out for me even if i havent talked to him for a while?

think im still a
BASTARD

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane Vogel Ferri said...

To answer your question - yes.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home