Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Thursday, March 19, 2009

i read in another blog that old one about a man waiting on a roof in a flood and how God may not answer prayers cause its may be better to solve them yourself. my case ive never prayed to God to solve my situtation cause i know what i must do to get out of it. tell the truth to all concerned and let the people i have hurt meke desicions because im the cause of the problems not the soulition. the only solution i can come up with for me is to kill myself and stop hurting all the others. trouble is im a coward when i put the gun to my head i dont pull the triger i dont slash the knife put to my throught i slow down at that corner where i can ram my cycle into the bridge and i open the door when the carbon monoxide gives me a headache. im a coward and a BASTARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home