Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Monday, July 13, 2009

i have just spent the weekend with the gf at her house pretending to have a good time with her.she is very happy and says "ive had such a nice time with you. thank you so much for spending the weekend with me" i went to work today and am going back there to collect my boat truck load up the motorcycle and all the stuff i brought to show her a good time. glad she enjoyed i know she will feel horrible when i leave and she will get all pissy about me leaving early too early.

me i have to contend with the guilt of going back to my house and facing my wife and children im sure they will be happy to see and ill act all happy to see them too

i dont rellly feel anything anymore just want it all to end
BASTARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home