Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Monday, February 27, 2012

the voices

the voices in my head are subtle today murmering just out of reach of my thoughts or hearing but casting very dark clouds. dredging up old pains recient pains humilating pains. dark is the cloud right now.





suicide seems farther away and that really scares me. more than the band tie around my neck my hands shake hard to type. good thing g mail friend couldent chat today hands cramping just doing this.





busted a nut 6 times this weekend took fri off and ddid the gf 4 times on fri and then sat nite and sun night. f-ing exhausted today at work.





INSANE BASRTARD

suddenly want a drink i can taste it i yearn for it my body is crying out for alcohol
go and drink and die bastard die

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home