Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Friday, January 05, 2018

It’s been almost 4 years.

Time is just going faster and faster it seems. I’ve slowed down a lot not having two women in my life took care of that. Yet i still miss her and my old life. Crazy isn’t it I knew I could not keep up the pace off it all and something would have to change. My I’m just longing for something I think I had never really did. I stayed pretty up during Christmas not such an easy thing to do for me. I think I’ll always be just a little bit??????? What crazy?

Rode the bike 🏍 today-4’f

I finally got the boys paying rent on a regular basis. Had to put the oldest on direct debit but he’s doing okay now. The younger boy has enough to pay us back right now but I’m not pushing cause I don’t need the cash and I think it makes him feel better sitting on a little cash.

4 years?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home