Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Thursday, May 17, 2007

worked overtime last night and went straight to the gf got there early and feed her dogs and watched som tv. funny i got the dame feeling of dread when she got home as wnen the wife comes home. She made is dinner and we went to bed i slept and she read. She wanted me to paint her toenails again but i pretended to sleep so i didnt haft to. when she finally got done she must wanted som cause she started making out w me and feeling me up. I knew she was on the rag so we didnt fuck but i did cum on her puss and she got off fingering herself while i rubbed spunk on her tits.(she loves that) anyway huged her a little more and got up dressed and got the hell out. At home all was quiet wife was awake so we huged and i went to sleep. I feel like crap today cold fever and shit like that. worken over again think ill stand the gf up on friday night we'll see if i have the nuts to do it or not.

I hate myself its raining and im riding my motorcycle with a bald rear tire, hopefully i'll get creemed by a semi on the freeway on the way home

BASTARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home