Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Friday, September 21, 2007

went to the gf house straight from working over time at my job. we walked her dogs she has this real old dog that will only walk with me she says that dogs are a good judge of caricture and that they only like good people. Bullshit dogs like to be petted and talked kind to and feed do that and of course they will love you. kind of like women stroke them the right way talk kind to them and feed them once in a while and well... Anyway she modled these boots she got for me and said she was only keeping one pair. of course watching her strut around in sexy boots naked made me hard and all that so i threw her on the bed with her boots on and feked her a little. we were going out in a bit so i didnt cum but did make her wet wet wet. later that night i had one of the best gasms ever. I think she did too after she twiddled her pus while i played with tit. got up in a little while and went home t the wife who dosent eve wake up anymore when i come home. watched tv till the small hours got biger and now im back at work and tired.

I am such a BASTARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home