Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Monday, September 17, 2007

dont know why im keeping this blog up I guess its to have a record of what i have done when my brain finally implodes and i cant remember shit. maybee im waithing for comments to verify what a bastard i am? although i dont need anywon else to conferm that. the gf said the other day if she is your wife and im your mistress what does that make you? i said a BASTARD but she blew that off and gave me all that dont put your self down shit.

spent the weekend pretending to be normal foe the gf the wife my dad my kids and all the rest. Im hanging on but i dont know how the gf gave me all that i miss you so much and dont know what i would do without you shit as i was driving back to my house on friday night. i fucked the shit outa her this weekend though friday she sucked me and we fuked, saturday morn we fked, saturday afternoon we feked, as well as sunday night. my dicks kinda soor but she will probably wanna f again t nite.

I lie to the wife about where i am all the time yet she still thinks "im wonderful" her words not mine. she is smart but kinda stupid as well like we were going t my dads on sunday afternoon and take him dinner . Start it in the slow cooker before you go t church and i can finish it at dads house on the grill. we are about to leave and she says i for got to put the roast in the kooker WTF. so i wrapped it in an oven bag and foil and cooked it on the intake manifold of my truck for the 45 min drive to my dads another 45 on the grill and it was very good indeed.

what am i doing with the rest of my life
BASTARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home