Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Thursday, August 30, 2007

went to the gf house last night she wasted no time f...ing me we showered and ate dinner and i drove her to the airport. stayed by the gate and gave her lovey eyes till she passed through security she called me as i got to her car to tell me she missed me soooooo much and spent the hour driving listening to her (and the screeming brat and airport pa system) tell me how much she will miss me. so with the gf is safely in another country i can rest for a while right NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING WAY BASTARD. she spent about 20$ calling me this morning. c how much i love you she said. stupid bitch she begged me to keep my phone on so she can call me just to hear my voice and "feel" me. anyway i did find myself singing a tune this morning somthing i have not done for a long time. she is almost always in my ear when im at work so i just keep my mouth shut. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!

my dad is in the hospital after seeing the Dr i went and stayed w him last night I was afraid to go in his house for feer i would find him doa. I was the one who found my mother and i really dont want to find him 2.
BASTARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home