Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Monday, October 01, 2007

went to the gf on fri we went and got our certifications dun cam back home had a snack and went to bed. i think we f-cked but i cant remember. went home abour 1am. got up fairly early doinked the wife and went for a motorcycle ride with the wife, not far but it was a nice day. I guess her best friends husband reciently tried to put his wife in a mental hospital. i wish somwone would put me in one. did yard work the rest of the day had a nice dinner by a nice fire that night. got up sunday morn and went to the gf house she though that was sooooo nice I wonder y i keep making her happy when all i want is rid of her. she went to church and i went to my dads after that. the wife and kids joined me later we had dinner. I went back to the gf house (on the premis im going to and aa meeting) and i took her to get icecream like she needs another # on her fat ass. shes ragen so i tossed off for her after a little bj action. went home and now its monday and im workin ot.
BASTARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home