Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I have friday and monday off... didnt remember really till the gf asked me if i had the time off and it never fails she starts wanting to know when ill be over so she can plan her time annt blame her really she likes to plan stuff out so shes not sitting around waiting for me. dont know what the fuck she expects she is dating a married man with children. dont really wana do any time with anybody this weekend.
what i really want to do is buy a huge amount on liquor and stay passed out most of the weekend.
i keep dreaming of shooting myself in the head various angles and calibers but the result is the same i wake up in a cold sweat. good thing i dont own a gun?
to top it all off my bike is dropping oil like it had diarea. so back to the shop it goes.

BASTARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home