Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

well letts see what have i been up to?
hired a dumpster to my house and loaded it with attic stuff i was going to put it out for the garbage truck a little at a time but couches and matresses are hard to get rid of i could have cut them up like i did the first couch but after nearly sliceing my wrist with a big angle grinder i decided to use dads credit card and get a dumpster.
i have done 4 shifts at my voulentere gig
had a birthday party for the 14 year old. he is 5' 4" tall now and still growing at least he'll be much taller than me.
i the gf was bleeding so she sucked me and i tossed off for her 2 or 3 times cant remember when she was able to mount me she was just done and a little dry it was kinda hurting so i just came fast and played w het tits while she friged herself.
wife hasnt goten any in a while she'll be next i guess.
think about pulling the triger everyday every day i fantisize about it hand gun? shotgun?
INSANE BASTARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home