Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Friday, September 01, 2006

It's been a while but here is my latest update.


Warning this is not for the morily sound.

I went away for the weekend with my Gf and we fucked out brains out in a heart shaped hot tub. Did a lot of walking around shopping a stuff. We must have looked in love because people thought we were on our honeymoon. It was a good time but when it ended I had to go back to the Wife. All she wanted was a good shagging. I thought my dick was going to fall off after the pounding my gf gave it over the weekend. Some would say (ok probably everybody) that would be a good thing and I think so too. I really hate being such a bastard but can't seem to stop it all. It's all just an act anymore I feel dead inside.
Leave the gf? get divorced? maybee just kill myself but my life insurance dosen't cover suiside and that would leave the wife and kids in a real fix.

Tuesday diden't see the wife much or the gf slept on the couch.

Wed took the gf to church and then back to her house. Just som cuddeling she realy likes that.

Thur domestic bulshit then did the wife good sex but ordinary.

Fri and the weekend I'll let u know.

Bastard

ps i know my spelling is really bad so if that offends you as well fuck off im not running spell check or going back to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home