Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I helped the neighbor run a huge pile of wood through a monster size chipper last night. As we were feeding 6 inch logs into it i thought it would chew up a human in very short order. it has this safty bar that can be hit to put it in reverse but it kept disengaging the teeth so we jamed a stick in it to keep it going. one chopped bastard through. oveulsly i didnt do it as it would have been lots of trouble for him but it is an option in the future to think about. I have lots trees and brush to cut up myself. I think the life insurance would even pay as it would look like an accident. O i could drink a lot first so i wouldent feel as much.

I talked the the gf this morn she says i miss you soooooooo much its like i havent seen you for months. WTF I went to her house sonday morning and sunday night I didnt c her at all on monday or make the attempt to and now i get this bullshit about missing me and all. fuck fuck fuck. i mean i have a life that dosent include her we all have friends and partners that do not involve every part of the other persons life.
if i leave my wife it would be like going from one cage to another. the cage w the gf is real nice and luxsourious but very small. the cage with the wife is very open but kinda plain and boring. that about sums it up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home