Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

just read someone elses blog and it asked me to open the neerest book turn to page 56 and post the 5th sentance Carranza Eva 1406 south vasser road burton..........810 744-2325.
dont think she ment a phone book tho.
just figured out that im woiking for minimum wage after you take out the unemployment factor. At least im working and doing my part to save the auto industry. yea right like anything i do anyware will make a difference. it fills my day anyway and im not sitting across from my dad trying to think of things to say.
I should be happy he is with me and i can help make his elderly years better. but he complains a lot and i try and not take it personaly.
my girlfriend told me Sunday she lost her dad saturday night. Guess he went in his sleep and is not being burried or having services so she is not going anyware.
when i put my head down at night i keep thinking of a pistol grip sawed off shotgun...
when the sleeping pills finally kick in i sleep for a couple of hours and wake up thinking of what my first drink will be i can almost taste the cheep wine or feel a cold beer going down my throght (never could spell that word)
ski season opens here today. nott even looking forward to it this year just more stress at keeping my 2 worlds a part

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home