Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Monday, November 08, 2010

death

a friend and mentor died this past weekend I'm sad but she had a tumor and was suffering. she went like my Mother she waited till she was alone and just went. i do feel sadness

i have taken to carrying a band tie around with me everywhere i go. if i need to i can put it around my neck and pull it tight and be gone in less than 5 minutes.

Had the wife take my dad to meet my brothers wife to hand off Dad for a week. my brother and i were both working just like dad taught us "work it when ya can"

went to my volunteer gig fundraiser as well as the annual church fundraiser. yavafo

supposed to go to the gf house after work don't want to but too scared not to. why am i so scared to not go? am i afraid ill loose her?

INSANE BASTARD

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

put it around your neck pull it tight, no air in or out, rid the world of the insanity that is you.

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home