Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Thursday, September 14, 2006

guilt made me stay home saturday morning after promising the gf i would come over I called her early and she got all pissy and shit told me never to ask to sleep over durring the week again. She later called and left me a vm that said she was sorry and she knew i needed my space. She is so clingy and needy she described how she wanted me to make love to her (which included eating her out for about an hour) I don't mind but my mouth and toung get tired.

Instead I had sex with the wife it was good (morning sex usually is) and spent the day doing domestic stuff and generally keeping close to the wife.

my life is all bullshit but i don't know how to stop it.

went to the gf sunday night and did a little hugging but didn't push for sex.

monday i went home for a while and then to help teach a class w the gf and some others huga again after she wanted me to stay over I can't believe how desperate she is

Tuesday had a coaching thing with my oldest son

wens had cub scouts with my youngest son then went to church (late) w the gf. back at her house i was expecting som more hugs but i guess she wanted it bad because we went at it like rabbits got her off about 4 times before shooting inside her she somtimes says "come inside me and make me yours" boy does that meke me feel like such a bastard.

I have been thinking of geting the wife and gf in the same space and telling them both im leaving them. Its stupid i get laid about 5 times a week and I just want it all to stop. and go back to drinking and masturbating all the time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home