Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Friday, June 15, 2007

going back to the gf this afternoon she says she is done bleeding enough for me to fuck her. yuck but i dont know how to say no. I'v been gon 2 days and the wife says she misses me. Damti why do bitches miss me so much. Im a bastard and neither one can seem to figure out im cheeting on them. or do they just not want to know. the excust i used to be gon so long is plausable but kind of a strech. on wensday the gf draged me to a bullshit thing at the college and i ran into the mother of my sons best friend. Had to do som creative calling and som damage control to dodge that bullet. will it ever end.... I heard ther is going to be som cataclismic event in december 2012 that will wipe out life on earth I dont think i can hold out that long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home