Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Thursday, August 23, 2007

so a co worker of mine died massive heart atack at 46.(lucky bastard) I told the wife i had to go to the funeral home. went to the gf instead I showered we hugged the ate dinner then went to DQ for ice cream (even w a cupon it still cost 5 bucks cant u get a 1/2 gallon for that) anyway she wanted it so we went I made her wear a short skirt and no undies and played with er the hole ride over (to make her feel sexy) we got the goods ate it walked her dogs then went to bed she read to me for a long time it was funny stuff and i thought we were not going to f but next thing i know she is sucking me and trying to toss me off while diddling herself. i played w her nips and she came big time. I didnt and she said she felt bad for not being able to get me off. i had her strike a sex pose and started jerkin and next i know she mounts me. the o was ok but what the fuck is she doing like we arnt going to fuck then we do i cant figure it out. almost got killed on the freeway this morning on the way to work that would do then the insurance would pay because it would be an accident.
BASTARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home