Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I have the gf on the phone from vacation she misses me sooooo much and all that shit. I wanna break up with her but cant dont no y before she left she told me her last boyfriend found somwon else when she went to visit her dad so she asked me if i would be still with her when she got back. Im picking her up from the airport on friday. its hopeless she probable will want sex in the car and at home guilt guilt guilt ... do i fuck her and then leave her or do i just call her a cab or cheaper yet leave her car at the airport and let her drive herself. i just cant live with myself anymore im numb inside. I fucked my wife guilt guilt guilt...last night after she went out with her girlfriends she always says i shine compaired to other husbands and boyfriends and the sex was even pretty good.

I wanna leave them all and go and drink myself to death.

BASTARD

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

My brother wrote a book about drinking himself to death. He tried to do it in real life many times. Eventually, he just used a gun.

Be careful. Death is always very close.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home