Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Friday, October 12, 2007

my day started with "iloveimissyou" comming out of my gf mouth when i called her. why she loves me so much is still a mystery to me. she likes to be on the phome with me while im going to work. I cant hear her as im on a motorcycle doing 90 most days but she sleeps anyway. Why do i even call her I guess im pw so i call her every day and stay on teh phone for hours and hours and hours.
i went to parent teacher conferences last night. Seems like 2 min with each teacher twice a year really is kind of a futil exercise but we go to show we care about out children right?. my sons history teacher is a real hotty though.
I coached my younger sons robot team last night as well the kids had a lot of fun and we seemed like we got a lot done. robotics, cub scouts, pta, i do all that shit for my kids. I hate it all but hope it dosent show too much. maybee they will turn out good and do all those things with there children wothout being a lying cheating BASTARD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home