Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I know all my readers art waiting breathlessly for the answer to last fridays post. yea right like anywon reads this but me. anyway i write becaust it gets it outa my head and maybe i can find it after i loose my mind but why i want to remomber i dont know.

turns out the gf got a new phone and was ver excited about it and started asking me all kinds of questions about it and blue tooth technology. she thinks cause i have testicles i know everything about moders stuff. well we opened the packaging and she tryed on the headset and because she has som freeky small ears it wouldent stay on. we walked the dogs at the local comunityu college but had to cyt it short cause her oldest dogo has a cancer lump hanging out of her mouth and it started bleeding the vet told her the dog would die months and months ago but she keeps going.
back to the phone store where she already tortured the sales staff for hours to tell them the headset didnt fit. so the sales girl (who looks like Erin O'Brien) called over another guy who shoved it in her freeky ears and it did fit. as she was talking to him i said to the girl arent you glad all your customers are not this high maintainace she nodded and rolled her eyes. She is high maintaincance thats part of what scares me about her so much. anyway back at her house she heated up som slop and we ate and i watched tv while she read her phone shit. then off to bed feked my dic off and i lefe about 1am.

got in bed w the wife but before i did tool sleeping taba to get me out. did her in the morning and we showered and went to the hill for som skiing riding in the sun. didnt do any patient treatment but a little transport via sno machine. did movie night and went to bed more sleeping pills church then
av with the gf nice conditions "family funday" more guilt even tho the family was buisy with church shit and we finished up the eve with a dead battery jumping in the parking lot a closing time. showered at the gf she sucked and i ate her and then gave her proteen injection in the puss. o that sounds so dirty dosent it. got outa there bout midnight.

back to work monday and picked up the afternoon and off to pk more steller conditions and i held the gf hand and we flew down the hill lotsa runs no injuries. we kept the conversation light and all but later in the night she starts with the spring trip plans and then summervation plans and all this time we are going to spend together and well that kinda sut me right down mentally she does this every season change wanting asurances that we will get maximum time together and as always the questions "you do want to spend time with me? dont you?" and "we will be together somday? Right?" fucken locked me right up for a while.

got back to her house and showered and she said she was too tired to f but she went down on me and got me all hard. sooooo i began stroking myself and next thing i know im cumming on her tits and rubbing it around like she likes and she gets herself off.

well thats my weekend ther is other filler stuff like kids and shit but i cant reall rememger much

BASTARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home