Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Friday, December 01, 2006

This week more of the same I went to the gf house on monday after delaying it a day faking a car breakdown to not c her sunday night. she practilly threw me on her bed and fucked the shit out of me she asked me all kinds of questions like did you miss me and how much but i can't figure her out im not leaving my wife (she thinks i'm seperated from her) but she wants me just the same. I stoped by her new job on tuesday. I scared the shit out of her co worker looking like biker bad ass and all. wensday i didnt show any interest in fucking her so she went down on me till i did it was a good o and she didnt take too long t cum she sometimes takes forever but i slept a little and got up and left just like always. home life is just as usuall wife kids house all that bullshit at least the wife is bleeding so she leavs me alone for a week. I wanna start drinking again so all my problems are predictable drunk driving jail loosing my jof recovery centers suicide by drinking is always an option???(-:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home