Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Monday, June 18, 2007

bizy weekend went to the gf friday afternoon hung out walked to the grocery i talked her into taking the dogs I being the nice guy i am offered to watched the dogs while she shopped. Called the wife and gushed how much i missed her and the kids (all bullshit) and hung up just as the gf was rounding the corner. cooked som nice burgers for dinner she read som novel after and then we fucked the rest of the night away. went home about midnight got up early enough to keep the gf from bitching slept in till 9 or so made coffee fucked som more walked her dogs showered soaped and creemed her packed her a lunch and sent her off t work. Got home to hugs and we missed u bullshit. Worked my ass off in the side yard but "we were together" I does look nice now. we sat on the back deck and talked for a long while about nothing took the cycles with the wife to get a gift for my dad. got up sunday morn went t church with the family. ate pancakes burnt/raw made by my youngest son. opened som bullshit gifts and went to my dads and worked my ass there too. went to my "meeting" aka gf house sun night and showered soaped and creemed her. did the 69 with her for a while then she came a couple of times and i had a killer O if i do her right her puss quivers while i cum .

right now im on the phone w the gf and the wife is calling me (the boys are going t camp and wanted to say by) I gushed love and be carful and hav fun all that fatherly bullshit. In a minute ill say good by to the gf and gush love and all that bullshit.

bastard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home