Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Friday, October 19, 2007

got the gf on the phone right now and shes wining about how hard her calculace is.
I had an appointment today at the dentist for a sore in my mouth and she says "I guess it depends on what the dentist does to you weather or not youl come over today" she had a desperate pleeding in her voice so just to c what she would say i let it go by saying i hadent thought about it to much. it must have been eating at her tho becaues about an hour later she said "i hope i dident turn down a taching job and then not have you show up" So i had to promise i would be over later to shut her about that. How can she be so needy and insecure? she said as were were wraping up that subject "its just that once you went home after the dentist and didnt come to my house" once once i went home to bed so i could get som sleep after 4 hours in the dentist chair getting a root canal and i was selfish enough to want to go to my own bed and sleep off the 6 shots of novacain how selfish i am.

wensday night i was comming down with a cold and couffing a lot and had a lot of conjestion. what did she do for me? fix me a hot drink to loosen the flem keep me sitting up so i could cough better? no she needed hugs so she threw me on her bed got into my arms and stroked me till i was hard then road me like a possesed bitch. all while i was coulfing my lungs out. she dident even cum she "just wanted me inside her and som part of me to remain inside her after i was gone. once i got up and had a chance to really coulgh (how the fuck do you spell that?) and clear my throught i was ok. I know i just need to tell her what i need or tell her the truth things would be much better. going to c her in a while wonder how the evening will be

BASTARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home