Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

well im back didnt get nailed on the freeway last night close call once tho. had the gf on the phone the whole way home wouldent that have been a hoot tho get splatted while she is on the line with me. she says its her bigest fear while talking to me. actually we dont talk much "just be on the phome with each other" makes me wana puke just thinking about it.

I really wanted to drink last night i was stumbling to the house in the dark from the garage and thought if im going to stumble i should be drunk. I still wants a drink right now.

the wife got her hair done she looks really cute. I should give the gf som money to ger hers done her hair looks like shit right now.

cooked a really good dinner last night simple and kinda like lasagna but w eggs not meat. worked in the garage to avoid talking to my 13 year old. I know thats wrong but it was all i could do not to take too many sleeping pills and go to bed. I looked up death by sleeping pills on the web and found out 99% of people who do that kind of shit dont die just sleep for a really really long time. gots t do som work now but im still a
BASTARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home