Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

was going to go out on the boat lastnight but it clouded up so we called it off

didnt get creamed durring the construction but did have a person pull out into me in a van guess riding experiance pays off cause i was able to swerve out of the way. thought about letting the van hit ME for a split second but fugured with my leathers full face helmet and spine support would prolly just have me walking away and just loose the bike. who knows.
God i give it all to you im not strong enough to "fix" my life i have tryed to leave one or the other or both many times over and over and over and over anf over and over anf over and over and over and over and over and over ..................................................... but cant even figure out how to do it in my head. show me how please i surender

goin t give blood today at least some good can come from my walking around this planet
BASTARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home