Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ok start of another week went t the gf after working som ot at my pissy job. its hot so we lay in bed and shr read me som book she was reading. i like her voice its nice and soft like a carress while she is reading. we walked her dogs and had som dinner then took a shower together. when we got dun i was towling off my hair and found her on her knees sucking on me for all im worth it felt sooooooooo good. how do i give that up????? she showed me her grades for her last classes 5 A's. i told her i would give her 5 gazms for her 5 ays she said she wanted 5 gazms 5 days in a row. thats why i want rid of her she can take somthing fun and manipulate it into somthing i cant give her and it makes me feel like the bastard i really am. I fucked her good and hard and i think she had 4 but even shes not sure. lay with for a while and talked told her too much and she started sugesting things i should do and reminding me what a good person i really am (if she only knew the truth) went home had som more food (Im getting fat) and went t sleep with the wife. my head feels like it is going t explode and i cant hold it together much longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home