Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

so day after day i try and work up the courage to break up with my girlfriend. I thought after ski season and before summer starts yea thats when right? but she talks me into meeting her at the bike store and talks me into and buys me a $750 bike. wtf over. that was on monday. she keeps my mind reealing all the time so i can never think things through. fuck fuck fuck. at least im getting a tax refund so i can pay her back soon. I dont want a new bike though and i really dont wana get dressed up in spandes and ride all over the place again this summer. but i will cause im a wimpy
BASTARD

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane Vogel Ferri said...

Your blog is real interesting - please don't impale yourself on any type of sharp object. It'll work out - I know it will.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home