Name:

im a bastard and i cant spell

Monday, March 10, 2008

so fri night i went to the gf for yet again a night of playiing house. this time i made her come with me to the ski hill cause i didnt want to just sit around and play yatzee with her stuffed toy or watch tv . she had already fked me. I also took her to home depo cause she has the ideas to remodel parts of her her house. im not doin it ill help but i have enough shit wrong with my own crib to fix. besides she has som money from her dad to do it with. she always asks me questions like how much or how long will it take? though.
later on on the way back to my house i called her on the way out of her driveway like always cause she likes to be on the phone with me. i get a text message from her saying she misses me. now im not right i know im fucked up in the head keeping 2 women and all the bullshit that goes along with them going but sending me text messages while on the phone with me is just plane fucked up!!

BASTARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home